Thursday, September 29, 2016

My trip to Canada with dog

This summer me with my kids had a great vacation in Ukraine in or grandparents. One time we decided to buy a puppy there and to bring it to Canada. We bought a very cute purebred puppy 2 months old. This bred is miniature pincscher. When we picked up her from owner she was frightened and trembling. But in couple day she already played with my kids and was very happy. We named her Jessica. For Jessica's transportation to Canada were a couple mandatory conditions. Any pet what we are planning to bring to Canada may to have rabies  immunization no more than 1 year or no less than 1 months before a trip. Moreover, we must to buy a ticket on aircraft if we want that our pet will travel with us in the cabin. It was cost around $150 for all our way. Then we must to buy pet carrier size 1 for traveling in the cabin. I bought that carrier for sure but in that age puppies grow very fast and that carrier became small for my puppy every week and I scarred that size of my dog will not allow for that carrier. But nobody checked this and I was happy that I didn't leave my puppy in Ukraine. Our travel was funny and unusual for our puppy. Jessica had proper seat during take-off and landing and she barked on people who were sitting near her. When we arrived to Canada, we just paid $30 for registration my dog in Canada and continued our travel. On the whole, I was very happy that we didn't have any problems with our Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment